Conveyancing - Real Estate

Buying or selling your home?

Buying or selling an investment property?

Upsizing or downsizing?

Modifying ownership of a property?

Registering a lease, a caveat or a priority notice on a property?

Transferring/re-financing/selling residential or investment property in a Family Law property settlement?

Selling or transferring ownership of a property in a deceased estate?

Mid Mountains Legal provides a fast, cost-effective, service for all residential, rural and commercial property transactions.

We provide individual attention with a service tailored to your needs.  

We will carefully examine your property transaction and outline all of your options clearly to you.

Contracts prepared promptly with attention to detail. 

We facilitate transfer duty:

  1. payment via PEXA;
  2. exemptions for transfers and sales following family law property settlements (including Court Orders and Financial Agreements); and
  3. reductions under NSW Government schemes. 

Boasting a thorough working knowledge of conveyancing procedures, we offer a comprehensive service for all kinds of property transactions including residential and investment houses and strata units, rural and vacant land, and off the plan purchases. 

We advise you in relation to all aspects of the contract, responses to requisitions and documents obtained by searches.

We negotiate aspects of the contract including cooling off periods and additional terms.

We keep you fully informed at every stage throughout the process and ensure that contracts are exchanged and documents served promptly.

We ensure that transactions are as smooth and stress-free as possible and if any issues arise we support and guide you through the process.

We calculate adjustments and ensure the accuracy of all payments in readiness for settlement.

We offer competitive fixed rates.

Close Menu